Your feedback is helping shape this year’s CEO Forum. We are trying something different this year: two one-day conferences, one in the north of England and one in the south. The programme will be identical in both, but there will also be three (free!) follow-up webinars for those who attend the day events.
The theme will be Theories of Change, and will help equip you, as CEO, to lead your organisations into the future. Eddie Arthur and John Baxter-Brown will give an introductory session on the present global context, identifying many of the challenges ahead. The rest of the day – and the webinars – will be led by Nick Swain from Zorva Consulting Limited.
It is ideal if you ..
· need to objectively evaluate the impact you are making
· want to focus your resources in the best way to deliver the maximum impact
· need to be successful in more funding applications
· are undertaking some activities that you really ought to conclude
· know you could be doing more but are not sure where to start
· need to better understand the changing environment and underlying assumptions
· need to bring everyone with you on the journey to change
During this session Nick will introduce the Theory of Change model, explain how to create a Theory of Change, and show how to use it. In the time available you will begin to create your own Theory of Change, which you can continue working on and sharing with colleagues afterwards.
For those attending the workshop, Nick is also offering a series of 3 free follow-up webinars and a one-to-one surgery to help you complete your Theory of Change and answer any questions you may have.
It will be helpful if you come to the session with ideas about:
· What problem(s) does your organisation exist to solve?
· What impact are you making i.e. how is your organisation playing its part in solving the problem(s)
The cost is £45 to people from GC member agencies and churches. Cost for non GC members is £110. Refreshments and lunch are included in the price. The event starts at 10.45am (refreshments from 10.30am) and finishes at 4.00pm. Please complete the form below to book your place.