In this webinar, Mark Mason, director of Mark Mason Employment Law, will be helping us to consider a variety of issues and interesting topics relating to employment law, including:
- Defining the correct status of the relationship – employed, self-employed, volunteer etc.
- Equality law issues, with particular reference to the Christian ethos of the organisation
- Opportunities to reflect your Christian ethos in your HR policies
- Continuing to respond to employment issues arising as a result of the coronavirus pandemic
- Updates in the law to be aware of and look out for
There will also be time for a Q&A session or “clinic” where delegates can put their questions to Mark, so please come along prepared with any questions you may wish to have Mark deal with on the day.
The webinar will take place in two parts:
- 11.00am - 12:30pm (waiting room open from 10:45am)
30-minute comfort break
- 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- The event starts at 11.00am, but please start 'arriving' from 10:45am so we can admit everyone in time for a prompt 11:00am start.
- The invitation and password for the webinar will be sent out three working days before the event. If you book in after this time, you will receive the details after 2pm on Monday 28th September - please check your emails (including your junk).
This webinar is £20 for those from Global Connections or MAP member agencies and churches, and £60 for those from non-member organisations. If you are not sure if your church or organisation is a member of GC, please check with them to confirm or see if they feature on our List of Members page.
Please note that this event is for employers with a Christian ethos – please clearly identify the agency or church you are representing in the booking form below.
BOOKINGS FOR THIS EVENT HAVE NOW CLOSED