Leadership in cross-cultural settings can be extremely complex.
There are unique issues that those leading cross-culturally face. Are there particular traits or core competencies that are needed for such a role? How do we identify people who would be good cross-cultural leaders? And how should we equip and support them so that they – and those they are leading – thrive in their ministry?
During our time together we will explore the questions outlined above, and tackle:
- What does it mean to be a good cross-cultural leader?
- From a distance, how do we as HR people support mission partners who are in cross-cultural leadership roles?
- What happens when it goes wrong?
- And how can we help leaders avoid burnout?
- The event starts at 9:15am (waiting room open from 9:00am) and finishes at 1:00pm.
- You will receive the invitation and password for the webinar in the confirmation email upon booking. A reminder email with details will be sent out by 5pm the day before the event - please keep an eye on your junk mail just in case.
- This webinar is £20 for those from Global Connections or MAP member agencies and churches, and £60 for those from non-member organisations. If you are not sure if your church or organisation is a member of GC, please check with them to confirm or see if they feature on our List of Members page.