Change management is an inevitable part of people management.
In a rapidly changing world, many of our organisations are having to radically consider their future shape and are finding that change is being forced upon them rather than actively chosen. Whether this is large or small scale, it will inevitably have a knock-on effect for our staff – here in the UK and overseas.
Using a combination of presentation, discussion and case studies, during our time together we will explore a number of areas. During the first part of the event we will be looking at the principles of effective change management, with an introduction to a change management model. In the second part of the event we will focus on the HR aspects of change, addressing the following issues:
- Understanding your own attitude to change
- Bringing people with you through change and the role of communication in change
- Change management with people at a distance
- How to deal with resistance to change
- Caring for staff throughout the process, including building and managing resilience through change
Our main speaker is Fiona Stevenson. Fiona will be joined by Kathleen Smith and Bob Stradling.
- The event starts at 9:30am (waiting room open from 9:15am) and finishes at 12:30pm.
- You will receive the invitation and password for the webinar in the confirmation email upon booking - please keep an eye on your emails (including your spam or junk mail folders). A reminder will be sent out by 5pm on Wednesday 24th November.
The cost is £15 to people from GC and MAP member agencies and churches, and £45 for those from non-member organisations. If you are not sure if your church or organisation is a member of GC, please check with them to confirm or see if they feature on our List of Members page.
Booking is essential.