The world has had to adapt considerably in recent times. We have had little control over circumstances and restrictions are often dictating decisions, but the need to connect with others is stronger than ever and one way we can do this is to take a step back, to switch off from the noise, and to listen. To really listen.
The wise words shared by James in James 1:19 remain challenging to us today, so let’s take note and consciously take the time to listen to global voices who have experienced missional challenges first-hand, who have had to adapt and evolve with ever-changing situations beyond their control – perhaps together we will learn something insightful!
This special Passion for Mission full-day event invites Vinoth Ramachandra to bring his deep experience of ministry from an Asian context. Vinoth is a well-known speaker and thinker who knows first-hand the struggles faced by Christians living in minority contexts.
We will also be joined by Ruth Padilla Deborst who has considerable experience of mission from around the world, especially from her context of Latin America. Ruth has a highly respected ministry which is characterised by passion and wisdom.
Delegates will also have the chance to attend one seminar session focusing on listening to and learning from one of the following:
Diaspora Ministry – led by Ian Prescott
Muslim Background Believers – led by Hasna Khatun
The African Perspective – led by Harvey Kwiyani
The Chinese Church – led by Henry Lu
Feedback from each seminar and a summary of the day will be led by Eddie Arthur and all delegates will have the chance to ask questions to our keynote speakers Ruth and Vinoth.
Will you come and listen?
- Passion for Mission will be split across three Zoom sessions throughout the day. These sessions will include a combination of presentation, breakout rooms, prayer time, feedback and Q&A opportunities.
- The Zoom waiting room for each session will open ten minutes before the start.
- Please choose your preferred seminar session when booking your place.
- You will receive the invitation and password to the event's main sesssions in the confirmation email upon booking. A reminder email with details will be sent out by 5pm the day before the event and this will include your chosen seminar Zoom details - please keep an eye on your emails (including your spam or junk mail folders).
- More booking information coming soon.
BOOKINGS WILL OPEN SOON - PLEASE SAVE THE DATE