Brought to you by the International HR Forum - expert tips on interviewing and assessing candidates (mission personnel) online
Join us on 14th September for an insightful webinar where our guest speaker, Adam Stacey from Charisma Charity Recruitment will share his expertise on virtual recruitment.
In this session, Adam will provide expert tips on interviewing and assessing candidates online, which is becoming increasingly important in today's remote work environment.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn best practices for virtual recruiting and enhance your hiring process.
Do come prepared with any questions you have - after the main presentation there will be time for Q&A.
Book your place using the form below
Adam Stacey has over a decade of experience of working in senior leadership positions at not-for-for profit organisations. Before joining Charisma, Adam was Director of Development for Sailors’ Society, Chief Executive of The Source Young People’s Charity and Minister of Surbiton New Life Baptist Church. In these roles Adam has rapidly assessed the business needs, developed organisational strategy and introduced robust income generation streams across multiple disciplines, including traditional fundraising methods, charity retail and social enterprise models.
- The event starts at 10:00am (waiting room open from 9:50am) and finishes at 11:00am.
- You will receive the invitation and password for the webinar in the Eventbrite confirmation email upon booking - please keep an eye on your emails (including your spam or junk mail folders).
- A reminder will be sent out by 5:00pm on Wednesday 13th September.
Booking is essential
- The cost is £10.00 to anyone from Global Connections and MAP member agencies and churches. Cost for non-members is £30.00.
- Group tickets at £7.00 for members and £21.00 for non-members are also available if you would like to book more than three places.
- Please book your place using the link below to Eventbrite. Bookings close 4:00pm Wednesday 13th September.