This practical workshop - spread over four teaching sessions and four Q&A sessions - will teach you about how social engagement is less about counting likes but rather establishing and maintaining meaningful interaction for specific organisational goals.
What will you learn?
Know your Audience: Learn how to engage with the right audience, encouraging them to take action and use data to measure your progress
Planning the Correct Content: Explore how a combination of research, planning effective content and using creative ideas can keep audiences engaged
The Value Proposition: Understand why your audiences come back for more content and learn how to increase the value you provide with evolving strategies
Going Live & other Features: Learn how to develop strategies around Live streams. In one update a social app can drastically evolve but new features lead to amazing engagement opportunities
The Engagement Pros: A look at case studies and real examples of social strategies in action using different features
What will you get?
The DHD Social Media Engagement Certificate
Access to 4 pre-recorded workshops (2 x 1 hour sessions each week ) - watch at a time that suits you
Live mentoring & Q&A (2 x 1 hour) - join with the others at the end of each week (with a time that works for you) to ask anything you want to
Session 1 Available from 15/03/2021
Session 2 Available from 15/03/2021
Live Q&A 19/01/2021
Session 3 Available from 22/03/2021
Session 4 Available from 22/03/2021
Live Q&A 26/03/2021
This workshop is £90 (reduced from £149) for those from Global Connections or MAP member agencies and churches, and £119 for those from non-member organisations that have found out about the workshop through us.
How to book:
- To get the code, register your interest by completing the webform below
- We will then review your request and once approved you will receive an email from Tim Parks with the unique discount code (please allow a few days)
- Visit https://www.wearedhd.com/workshops/
- Scroll down the page until you find the 'Social Media Workshop'
- Click 'Buy Now' and you will see your cart. There is a box in the cart for you to add the promo code, simply add in the relevant code and click 'Apply Promo' and the price should update with the discount (screenshot below)
- Proceed to the checkout and follow the instructions. Please note that all the event information and resources will come to you direct from DHD rather than from MAP and Global Connections