rekonnect is going online!
Five fun-filled mornings with other children aged 6-12 who have lived overseas and now find themselves back (or planning to be back) in the UK.
So, we can't get together for paddling in rivers and midnight feasts, but instead we are going to get together online. There will be fun games, Bible stories, WOW moments and mad challenges. We know that the kids in the UK still need help and support in transitioning to life in the UK. We believe that we have a way of doing that together as an online camp.
Who is it for?
Kids aged 6-12
When is it?
Mon-Fri, 27th-31st July
£25 per child
How do I book?
Simply complete the form below to secure your child's place. Spaces are limited so please book as soon as possible.
- The event will take place on Zoom from 9am-1pm, but we won't be online all the time. We will mix stories and discussions with breakout groups and practical activities. There will be times off line with activities to do, and times for the children to share their favourite things from their host country.
- Your child(ren) will need access to a computer, laptop or ipad (not a phone).
- A parent or other adult will need to be on hand the whole time, especially to help with the off line activities.
- Everything you need will be provided in advance in a surprise parcel.
- We ask that you commit to being there every day for the whole five days (just as you would for a real camp).
- Information about rekonnect online for teens (13-18 yrs) can be found here.