The vision of the Forum is to reach communities for Jesus using education as mission.
The main objectives of the Forum are:
- To build relationship between organisations working across all educational phases in formal and informal settings to encourage and inspire one another.
- To share examples of best practice and lessons learnt through conferences and specific interest groups.
- To share and adapt resources freely so we do not reinvent wheels.
- To build organisational capacity in recruitment, retention, impact assessment, research, evaluation and metrics.
- To develop an understanding of common needs for development and combine resources to help meet those development needs.
- To deepen our theological understanding of mission through education.
The Steering Group is led by Roger Pearce (BMS World Mission), David Midwinter (Teach Beyond), Phil Hawkins (Aprender), John Baxter-Brown (Global Connections) and administered by Nicoleta Mezei (Global Connections).