To take us into this new season, we are looking to appoint a new Director to focus on the development of the Lead Academy Vision and Strategy.
The new Director will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the Purpose & Values of Lead Academy are kept central in all we do.
- Developing Lead Academy's strategic plan for the next 3 - 5 years.
- Cultivating partnerships with organisations who share our passion for revitalising the local church through leadership development.
- Developing relationships with church & denominational leaders to provide helpful growth pathways.
- Identifying alternative ways to deliver our Learning Community programme to increase accessibility across a wide spectrum of church contexts.
- Overseeing our marketing strategy to reach a wider audience.
- Building a sustainable donor base to enable the on-going development of our work.
- Leading the team of staff, facilitators and mentors to enable the organisation to flourish.
For an informal conversation with a member of the team about this role, please contact Edda
Lindner at email@example.com
To apply for the role of Director, please send a copy of your CV to Edda Lindner
() with a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this
position. The closing date for applications is 8th October 2023.
For more details about Lead Academy, go to www.leadacademy.net