Are you someone who combines big-picture thinking with close attention to detail, bringing high emotional intelligence alongside financial, operational and compliance expertise?
We are a dynamic organisation with a clear vision to create a world where everyone can know Jesus through the Bible. As we embark on a new three-year strategy to take us to 2027, we are praying for a talented Director of Finance & Corporate Services to join our Leadership Team. You will be inheriting a skilled and diverse team across the finance and IT functions, with the possibility to grow this team, as needed, to fulfil your responsibilities.
- Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + benefits.
- Location: Home - based or the option of a desk at our office in East Oxford. We work when and where we do our best work.
- Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week). Permanent. Let us know if you need more flexibility than this.
- Responsible for: Currently the team is 15 people, with two direct reports: Financial Controller, Head of IT. Additional staff may be needed to fulfil the job description.
- Closing date: Friday 23 February at 8am.
- Interview date: Thursday 7 March in Oxford. If needed, a second interview will be held on Thursday 14 March.
- Providing organisational and financial leadership.
- Delivering effective financial management
- Delivering Corporate Services through others
*More details can be found in the job pack.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), plus up to five days additional leave to serve on the Board of an external organisation
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme, incorporating an employee assistance programme with a 24/7 helpline for support
- Tax-free home-working allowance
- Family-friendly employer
- Monthly in-person team days in Oxfordshire or the Chilterns (expenses covered).
This post is subject to an occupational requirement under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act that the post holder be a practising Christian (see application pack for details).
An application pack containing more information and the job description for the role is available here.