The Highbury Centre is a registered charity (no 1113000), established in 1893, and provides a guest house (the Centre) in North London for foreign and home missionaries, Christian workers, and friends. The Centre is maintained in the Protestant Evangelical tradition. In addition to providing accommodation, conference facilities are also available. The Highbury Centre also manages an associated property.
An opportunity to become the new General Manager of the Highbury Centre.
Reporting to the Trustees of the Highbury Centre, you will ensure that a warm Christian welcome is provided to guests and be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the centre and associated properties.
As our General Manager, you will be an established leader who has the presence and confidence to motivate staff and have a strong background in hospitality and operations.
- In keeping with our charitable heritage there is an occupational requirement for the job holder to be an evangelical Christian.
- Enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in people management.
- Previous experience in managing a guest house with understanding of legal and regulatory responsibilities.
- Must already have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Competitive salary with good quality accommodation provided.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter to HighburyCentreRecruitment@gmail.com .