Our Daily Bread Ministries helps millions of people connect with God each day. For more than 75 years, our purpose has remained the same: to reach people with the life-changing wisdom of the Bible. Our vision is to see people of all nations experiencing a personal relationship with Christ, growing to be more like Him, and serving in a local body of His family.
As a Ministry Services Representative you will be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and Ministry efforts. Provide ministry and product information, data entry, and resolve any emerging problems that customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Process incoming phone calls, requiring excellent Customer Service skills to build a strong rapport with our customers, and responding to any Ministry question in a knowledgeable and warm manner.
- Process all mail, email, and website orders with accuracy and efficiency.
- Handle complaints, using empowerment to provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, going the extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Extensive computer and multi-tasking skills to move from task to task.
- Excellent written communication skills to respond to customers via email.
- Comfortable in digital environment and proficient with digital platforms to help with queries from customers.
- Some outbound calling required.
- Serve the team as a key information liaison for all Ministry efforts.
- Cross train in other specialty areas as trained and needed.
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or equivalent
- Able to assimilate and recall a network of detailed information (i.e. book codes, information list, mailing schedules and offer schedules).
- Requires good customer service/people skills. Good oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of adapting to continual changes to accommodate our customers, both internal and external.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Windows and Google Suite including Google Docs and Sheets.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Our Daily Bread Ministries is committed to Equal opportunities. However, it is a genuine occupational requirement that the post-holder be a Christian. Regulation 7 of the Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) regulations will apply to this position.
If this sounds like you and wish to apply, please forward your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full or part time position 32 or 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
Salary FT £23,000