The Director of Corrientes oversees the personalised training, mentoring and equipping of Latin missionary candidates for bi-vocation missionary service around the world.
Do you have:
- A passion for raising up Latin American missionaries to serve among the unreached
- A vision for equipping new missionaries with skills so they thrive on the mission field
- Administrative abilities to lead a programme training Latin American Christians for cross-cultural missions
- Vast personal experience in cross-cultural missions
- An eagerness to work on a multi-national team
- The ability and desire to live and work in Ecuador
- Proficiency in Spanish language skills
- A tolerance for uncertainty
- The ability and desire to go to the field soon (preferably within 1 year), including time to raise your missionary support and/or be self-funded
- A commitment to serving long-term in this position
- Willingness to complete the minimum training
Corrientes is a missionary training programme operated by Voz y Manos – Ecuador, a ministry partner of Reach Beyond. Located in Quito, Ecuador, Corrientes provides individualised mentoring and equipping for Latin Americans who are called to national and cross-cultural missions work.
An ideal director of Corrientes would be intercultural, bilingual, and have a good number of years of training and experience in adult education and missionary care, knowledge of organisational management, sensitivity to cultural diversity, transcultural missions experience, and a familiarity with the Latin American church history related to missions. Networking would be required with other missions training centres and with national and international missionary movements.
All candidates must be able to sign our Statment of Faith