INF International has an exciting vacancy for a new Executive Director to guide the organization through a new phase in its development. Could you take on this challenge? Are you a Christian and a skilled cross cultural leader, able to navigate change processes effectively whilst building strong relationships and networks?
The INF International Executive Director will:
- Support the Nepali leadership of our local partner, INF Nepal.
- Strengthen the organisation’s ability to work according to its Agreements signed with the Government of Nepal in Health and Development.
- Oversee its legal responsibilities to the Government of Australia where INF International is registered.
- Lead a team of expatriate specialists and advisors seconded to INF Nepal, overseeing their recruitment and well-being whilst developing a shared vision and commitment to INF.
- Oversee the running of a Primary Study Centre in Pokhara for its expatriate Children.
It would be preferred for the successful person to be based in Pokhara, but working from Kathmandu can be discussed if necessary.
We are looking for a suitable candidate who is able to commit to at least three years in the post. This is a self-funded post with no salary, however, INF is able to help suitable applicants to raise support for this role through one of our experienced sending agency partners. A relevant Master’s degree is a pre-requisite for obtaining an official visa and work permit.
For more information, please download the Job Description