Our partner in Tunisia is looking for someone to provide consultation that evaluates their IT needs, create a plan and work towards its implementation in consultation with the partner’s leadership.
The role would include:
- Undertake an evaluation of need for a growing organisation moving into multiple locations.
- Creating a plan around identifying what the partner’s IT structure can be.
- Ensuring there’s a plan for ongoing maintenance, monitoring and upgrades.
- Collaborating with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality.
The person specification is as follows:
- Appropriate IT systems skills and/ or qualifications
- Ability to evaluate IT needs and plan and implement a project accordingly.
- Understanding of the contexts in which our partner works
- Fluent communicator in English – both written and spoken; French or Arabic communication preferable
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural team setting.
This role forms part of our volunteer programme and would last for three to six months (initial one month consultation followed by implementation). All volunteer positions with BMS are self-funded. BMS provides training prior to overseas service, which includes security and risk management orientation. While in service, you will be supported by our experienced UK-based team.