Do you have:
- A heart to minister internationally in a Christian school setting
- A passion for pursuing professional development
- Biblical knowledge and spiritual maturity
- The ability and desire to go to Ecuador now (within 1 year).
- This is an unpaid position. You will be required to raise your own financial support, be self-funded, or use a combination of the two
- A desire to serve long-term (3 or more years)
- Willingness to complete the minimum training
- Agreement with our Statement of Faith
Reach Beyond is looking for Christian K-12 teachers and administrators to serve at The Alliance Academy International (AAI) in Quito, Ecuador, South America. AAI follows the American system of education and teachers are needed for each year group from kindergarten through to Grade 12 (Reception to Year 13 UK equivalent).
AAI is an independent, Christian international school which serves children from the missionary, business, professional, diplomatic, and Christian ministry communities in the capital city of Ecuador. The Academy’s programme, services, and ministry build on foundations laid by Christian & Missionary Alliance missionaries who founded the school in 1929.
AAI's mission is to develop followers of Jesus Christ who live with a focus on eternity; to provide students with a US-style of education based on the highest standards of educational excellence; and to provide a caring community where students are taught to be critical in their thinking, multicultural in their understanding, and compassionate in their dealings with others.
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of one year of traditional classroom teaching experience or successful completion of a student teaching experience, and teacher certification or the ability to obtain certification
- Native English proficiency is required.