The Mentor for Corrientes provides support, counselling, and mentoring for Latin missionary candidates who are preparing for bi-vocation missionary service around the world.
Do you have:
- A passion for raising up Latin American missionaries to serve among the unreached
- A desire to use your mentoring, counselling and missionary experience to prepare Latin American Christians for the mission field
- Vast personal experience in cross-cultural missions
- A willingness to work on a multi-national team
- The ability and desire to live and work in Ecuador
- Fluency in Spanish language skills
- A tolerance for uncertainty
- The ability and desire to go to the field soon (preferably within 1 year), including time to raise your missionary support and/or be self-funded
- A commitment to serving long-term in this position
- Willingness to complete the minimum training
Corrientes is a missionary training programme operated by Voz y Manos – Ecuador, a ministry partner of Reach Beyond. Located in Quito, Ecuador, Corrientes provides individualised mentoring and equipping for Latin Americans who are called to national and cross-cultural missions work.
An ideal Corrientes mentor would have a good number of years of experience and training in counselling, mentoring and spiritual development; cross-cultural experience (preferably a good number of years of missionary service); fluency in Spanish; and a heart for equipping Latins for missionary service.
All candidates must be able to sign our Statement of Faith