We are looking for a nurse with some experience of clinic administration and coordination, to help with provision of medical care and coordination of a medical clinic in Athens specialising in the provision of medical care to asylum seekers, refugees and migrants.
You will use your vocation to share Christ in spoken and unspoken ways as you carry out your role and also integrate into local life. Your passion is to see God bring about physical and spiritual health transformation in the lives of marginalised people from many nations but especially those from the Middle-East.
* Provision of nursing and coordination with doctors and other healthcare professionals.
* Coordination of clinic days – patient intake, pharmacy inventory and distribution, patient referrals, and patient follow up.
* Ability to work in cross-cultural environments.
* Willingness to engage in language learning – Greek and Farsi
* Willingness to train, teach, mentor, coach others and work effectively alongside national and international medical staff
* This is not a salaried position. You will be required to raise your own financial support, be self-funded, or use a combination of the two.
* A willingness to complete the minimum training
* All candidates must be able to sign our Statement of Faith: https://reachbeyond.org.uk/dow...