CARE is a well-established mainstream Christian charity providing resources and helping to bring Christian insight and experience to matters of public policy and practical caring initiatives. CARE is represented in the UK Parliaments and Assemblies and at the EU in Brussels.
CARE’s vision is to see the transformation of society into one that has a greater respect for the sanctity and value of human life from its beginning to its natural end.
This includes working towards a society that:
- honours the family as the foundation of a stable society
- actively supports and encourages marriage between a man and a woman
- seeks to communicate the truth in a compassionate way
- keeps bioethics on the agenda for debate and discussion
- is facilitated in its governance by active engagement in the political process