Christian Unions Ireland
As a movement we are guided by three statements: vision, mission and values, which sum up what we aim to accomplish under God’s direction, and how we believe we should go about fulfilling this role.
Students, transformed by encountering Jesus,
transforming their campus, society, and the world.
Our mission is to inspire and equip students to become passionate lifelong followers of Jesus Christ.
We pursue this by nurturing the growth of student-led, missional Christian communities on every campus.
- whole-life mission (sharing God’s love and the good news in words and actions, in Ireland and the world)
- whole-life discipleship (following Jesus and prayerfully depending on his grace in every area of life, for all of life)
- dynamic engagement with the Bible (committed to understanding it well and being shaped by its truth in all of life)
- developing a Christian mind (engaging biblically with all aspects of our studies, our culture and our world)
- unity in diversity (being united in the Gospel, allowing diversity on secondary issues, and showing love in everything)
- student leadership (at the local level)
- serving the church (by training and equipping all students to be members and leaders)
- prayer in everything