Far and Wide Therapy Services
I am a UK-trained Christian Clinical Psychologist who is passionate about member care.
I will shortly be serving in Mozambique with Iris Global, while also offering online member care services to other agencies.
I have over 25 years clinical experience of working with adults in the UK NHS. This includes:
- expertise in eating disorders, stress, anxiety, trauma, sexual abuse, transition and loss.
- experience of working with individuals, couples and groups.
- experience of staff development, mentoring, training and supervision.
- specialist training in clinical supervision
I have been involved in overseas missions and member care since 2004. For example:
- 2 years overseas service in Mozambique with my husband and children
- first-hand experience of the issues that can arise overseas including the disappointments, losses and adjustments of re-entry
- many years of part-time work for a missions agency, providing member care both in the UK and overseas
- experience of pre-field assessment, training, debriefing, counselling and therapy
- author of "The Ruby: a re-entry survival story"
For more information, please visit my website.