Vision and strategy
Global Connections is a network of agencies and churches working together to help the UK church engage in world mission in contemporary and appropriate ways
Mission at the heart of the church, the church at the heart of mission.
Global Connections seeks to be a growing, vibrant network of UK churches and agencies, linked together for resources, learning and representation, in order to serve, resource and develop churches in their mission so that the overall vision of "mission at the heart of the church, the church at the heart of mission" can be realised.
Strategic Goals and Outcomes
The network seeks to see the following outcomes:
- The Global Connections network is a learning community
- Christians are helped to find their vocation in life
- Network members operate more effectively
- The UK Church is empowered in its involvement with global mission
- Key missiological issues are raised