If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy notice govern Global Connections’ relationship with you in relation to this website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘Global Connections’, ‘Global Connections Jobs and Mission’, ‘Evangelical Mission Association’, ‘Mission Action Partnership’, ‘MAP’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Global Connections, Caswell Road, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV31 1QD. Our Charity Number is 1081966 and our company registration number is 03886596. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any material on this website without the express permission of the owner is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
By using this site, you agree to accept responsibility for content that is posted under your name and account, or that of the organisation you represent.
You must only present accurate information on your member profile. Any information that is inaccurate or offensive may be removed. Profiles with inappropriate wording or images will be removed.
Offensive material or issues relating to another member must be reported as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using this site, you agree to abide by the following rules when posting content or interacting with other users:
- You must only post or upload material that belongs to your organisation, that you have consent from the copyright owner for, or that you know is already in the public domain – do not copy and paste material from other websites. Uploaded material must not include any personal or sensitive information that could breach UK GDPR.
- Resources must not be downloaded and then published on third party websites, in the public domain, or shared with or distributed to other organisations/individuals who are not Global Connections or MAP members.
- No inappropriate advertising, selling or soliciting is allowed.
- Do not post offensive comments or material. You agree not to post anything which is false, vulgar, obscene, sexually oriented, invading someone's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. Do not use ethnic slurs or hate speech. Do not libel or defame others. Do not use any profanity.
- Only events that would be of interest to other users of the website (e.g. employees, workers, volunteers and trustees of member organisations and churches or the wider Christian community) should be posted on the website. Any postings contrary to this will be removed.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.