- Do you have a passion to use media as a way to share the love of Jesus with those who do not yet know him?
- Do you have a heart to work with national believers to equip them in using media to reach their communities?
- Are you versed in one or more types of media - especially social media, video or radio production?
- Have you hosted a podcast, a radio show, a vlog, a YouTube channel?
- Are you an enthusiastic educator, with a heart for both face-to-face and online teaching and learning?
- Do you have experience in promotion and marketing?
If yes to any of these questions, join our team in the Asia Pacific (AP) region as we help local partners to grow dynamic, sustainable ministries through media. To date, Reach Beyond has planted more than 100 radio stations in several countries across the AP region, working with national believers who run the stations and engage with their local communities. We want to continue to support those stations so they can sustainably grow and expand their media reach.
Reach Beyond has conducted a number of face-to-face workshops for radio announcers in the AP region and run several online courses since the start of the pandemic. Now we’re looking to expand our ministry and offer a suite of courses that can help our partner ministries extend their outreach and become more strategic as they do so.
Serving as a media trainer includes:
• Developing and delivering face-to-face and online training based on the expressed needs of ministry partners, and in cooperation with other partners in the mission and (especially) the AP region
• Being a part of our team of trainers who have delivered numerous training courses. They will mentor and equip you in this role
• Create content for media according to the needs of the mission and ministry partners
• Living and working in Asia for three or more years
• Raising your own financial support and/or being self-funded
• Being willing to complete the minimum training
• Agreeing to and upholding the Reach Beyond Statement of Faith