We are looking for qualified physiotherapists to support the Chadian physiotherapists at the Guinebor II hospital.
About the role
- You will shadow Chadian physical therapists and observe the service they currently provide
- You will communicate thoughts and findings with senior management team (SMT)
- In collaboration with the SMT, you will give on the job training to
Chadian physical therapists on how to improve service they provide.
The skills required for this role are:
- Relevant undergraduate qualification.
- Preferably, French language proficiency, although a French translator is available if not.
Guinebor 2 Hospital is considered to be one of the best hospitals in
N’djamena and attracts patients from a wide area. It is a registered NGO
in Chad and a Non Profit Organisation (NPO). Its key medical statistics
per year are 14,000 outpatients, 2,000 inpatients, 1,300 operations,
and 1,800 births.
Serving with BMS
This role forms part of our volunteer programme and would last from
three months to two years. All volunteer positions with BMS are
self-funded. BMS provides training prior to overseas service, which
includes security and risk management orientation. While in service, you
will be supported by our experienced UK-based team.
To find out more, or to apply, please follow the link below to
complete the form. A member of our team will be in contact with you.