Access to the NHS for mission partners during their stays in England
The NHS (Charges to Overseas Visitors) Regulations 2015 have implications for access to free secondary NHS healthcare for mission partners (UK nationals) for their stays in England.
Read more to ensure you understand:
- What NHS care is free to all and what is chargeable?
- How will the NHS determine who to charge?
- Are there any people who will be exempt from charges?
- How likely is it that mission partners will be charged?
- Are you and your mission partners fully informed?
- Do your mission partners need private medical insurance?
- Post-Brexit - what about mission partners living and working in European countries?
- Other things to watch out for
- Are you / your mission partners returning to the UK to settle permanently?
- What about Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland?